Highest ODI Score By Sachin Tendulkar � World Record

Sachin Tendulkar Indian master blaster batsman broke the record of Pakistani batsman Saeed Anwar. Saeed Anwar made 194 runs in 1998 and then leveled by a Zimbabwian batsman recently. No one broke the record of Saeed Anwar still Jan 2010 but in 24 Feb of 2010 the excellent batting of Sachin Taendulkar with 200* runs, he broke the record.


At the end of match with completing double hundred he said: �It feels good that I lasted for 50 overs, a good test of my fitness. I�d like to bat another 50 overs at some stage and see that the fitness level doesn�t drop,� Tendulkar said after his effort helped India take a unassailable 2-0 lead in the series. �The ball was coming onto the bat and I was striking the ball well. So when everything falls into its place, it feels nice. It was one of the innings where I felt I was moving well. Since I was timing the ball well, I could be more aggressive and put pressure on the bowlers.�

Source File

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates