Alien e-mails Stirrer with big news

A few weeks ago, I can't remember when or why, I asked any space aliens living in the region to e-mail me with basic information about their purpose on Earth and how long they are planning to stay.

As a result I got the following message: "I am not from Earth. I come from a solar system light years away. I came to investigate the life forms on this planet. I learned the English language, found a name and learned about your planet. I will go home in 59.567 of your earthly years."

I totally believe this guy/gal/thing because, after all, who would make up a detail like "59.567 years"?

We'd love to hear from other space aliens. Please drop me a note at jeff.brumley@jacksonville. com. Tell us about your home world and your purpose on our little blue planet.

Source: jacksonville

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates